Elementary Teacher-Tay Ho Campus
Morning Star International School and Kindergarten is the oldest Kindergarten in Hanoi, with 2 campuses, one in Tay Ho District, the other in Ba Dinh District. The Morning Star philosophy is to provide an environment where every child is given the opportunity to be an active learner, to develop knowledge and social skills through a process of exploration within an educational, inquisitive curriculum. If you are looking for a position in an International School with a supportive atmosphere and excellent resources, if you have previous experience working in an International Elementary or Kindergarten school, then we would like to hear from you.
Interested candidates SHOULD:
• Hold a university degree from an accredited university
• Hold a teaching certification in Primary education or an Early Years qualification.
• Be in possession of clean international police record
• Clean bill of health
• Be prepared to commit to a minimum of a one year contract
• Be patient, kind, nurturing, energetic, creative, dedicated, responsible and trustworthy
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining the Morning Star team, please email the following items to:
Jordan Nelson, Operations Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– An updated & current CV
– A brief cover letter stating why you want to work at Morning Star
– A recent photograph & scan of your passport (photo & visa page)
– Scanned copies of all relevant certificates & documents.
Morning Star would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.